Spring's Pools and Spas LLC
- An appointment is made to meet the customer. At least one to two hours should be set aside to discuss your backyard's options. A copy of your Plat of Survey (if available) and a copy of your Neighborhood Covenants if you live in a subdivision that requires one would be helpful. We will have notified Diggers Hotline in advance so that any utilities in the backyard can be identified.
- If you have a pool size and shape in mind we can use our design/build services, and be given several in ground pool concept plans for your backyard. These plans will be Preliminary and once a final Layout has been established a Proposal with description of all costs involved with your project will be sent to you. They also will offer options that allow you to work within your budget while addressing your needs. With this process, we eliminate any hidden costs or surprises that could come along. At the time of signing the Contract and a deposit has been given a definitive start date will be given.
- Spring’s Pools & Spas offers the following financing options:
- Plans will be revised to develop a detailed final plan and firm cost for the work described.
- Once the plan has been agreed on, the required drawings and documents will be issued to the local building department and architectural planning committees for their approval and issuing of permits.
- The payment schedule will be listed on the Proposal. You will also be notified 48 hours before payments are due
- The consultation and design process are critical to enjoying your pool for years to come. They also add value to your home by demonstrating a professionally-designed and built Project
- All of our jobs are built one at a time, with no delays other than uncontrolled weather conditions. A job sign will be posted on-site during your Pools construction. Neighbors if needed will be contacted and given numbers they can call with questions or concerns during construction. We look forward to providing you with an enjoyable working experience and a quality installation. Your referral are an essential part of our business, and your satisfaction is the key to our continued success.